Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Forgive my terrible singing... Purple Eyes



Lyrics:
Yesterday was a beautiful day
All the skies were so white and grey
We were laughin' at the breeze
And hiding our eyes under the trees.

All the clouds covered up the sky.
Looked at you, saw your purple eye.
You were dancing in the rain
Washing away all the pain.

- Purple Eyes -

When the sun came out again
All the birds started singing amen.
Grass grew tall and the roots grew deep
And all the rain began to seep.

Drop of water rolling down your cheek
Not from rain this one is so unique.
Purple eyes shedding tears of blue
You look so sad, so I am too.

- Purple Eyes -

When the wind blows through your hair
I see a vision of the mountain air.
Snowflakes fall on your face so pure
And all I feel, is so unsure.

What is this myst'ry about you I see?
One look from you and I feel so free.
Purple eyes gazing back my way
As if to say, "come and play."

-Purple Eyes -

-Phil

1 comment:

  1. In case you didn't know, I think you're awesome! ;D

    ReplyDelete