Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So booorrreeddd...

So I'm listening to my physics elluminate, and I am BORED!

Oh yeah, you don't know what an elluminate is.

so elluminate is one of the many wonderful things that comes with my cyberschool! And although that last statement is somewhat sarcastic, it is actually a pretty cool tool. Basically all it is is an online private chatroom for people in whatever class they have one set up for. In my school, they have one 1-hour elluminate every week for each class. A lot of teacher's make the elluminates required, but unfortunately the students can't always make it to them. This is what happened to me! So they make recordings of the elluminates that we can watch later. It works, it's effective, sometimes I even learn something in them.

Right now tho, I'm just plain bored. The teacher is talking about either material that I already know well or material that I have no idea what the heck he's talking about because I haven't read about it yet. Of course I'm picking up a few things here and there. Actually I think I'll find physics pretty interesting. The whole idea that there is no such thing as deceleration, just negative acceleration, is crazy to me! I find that pretty awesome. I'm kinda waiting for the day now that someone will say "I'm slowing down!" and I can say "No! You're negatively accelerating! jeez, learn your basic physics..." lol :P

Anyways, got bored so I thought I'd post something. And I'm pretty sure this recording is going to go on for another 30 min even tho it's already been going for an hour...ugh! oh well, I guess it still beats sitting in a classroom for 7 hrs every day! haha

well, I think I'm going to go find a dumb facebook quiz to take...I'm almost tempted to join farmville I'm so bored right now! but farmville is dumb, so I don't think I'll do that haha (I apologize to anyone who might have that app right now...but seriously?? ok i'm done)

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment